Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I realized today, that the last game I actually played to the end...was Final Fantasy IX. That was about 5 years ago.

Its not that I don't finish them because of the lenth of the game...becuase FFIX was about 40 hours of actual play time.

These days I play a lot of games for research. I'm always looking at what is good and bad about the game so that I can learn from it. So, that may explain a lot of why I don't finish them now.

I also play a lot of MMOs...which don't have an end. If I added up the hours I've put into Dark Age of Camelot in the last 4 years...I bet i could have easily finished 100 games.

Problem is...i actually enjoy DAOC, and don't truly enjoy most console games that I play.

I'm a couple of hours from finishing Half Life 2...i should do that so i can change my statistic

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -