Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So, my wife was looking over Snopes.com recently(GREAT site if you ever want to debunk a myth) and came across an article about the Sunnyvale, CA Toys-R-Us being Haunted!

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/toysrus.htm

I find this fascinating, and my mind churns over how these things can be explained. I'm tempted to go over there specifically looking for these "hauntings".

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I remember seeing a piece on this on the 80's show 'That's Incredible', and I never forgot it. I totally forgot it was in Sunnyvale! When I move back, I'm going to go hang out there with a giger counter and a proton beam backpack.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Steve, can I come too? I wanna see you with a giger counter and a proton beam backpack ROFLMAO!

  3. Unknown says:

    This guy at work made a replica backpack... we should take it in there and search the place.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -