Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I attended my first design meeting for my next project today, and had forgot how much I love beginning a new game.

While, in general, i'm a person that likes certainty in my life... I love how much possibility there is with an open canvas of a new project. I love meetings with other members of design as we hash out what types of mechanics we should have, and how the game should be layed out.

The difference with starting a new project at a place like this, its also an entirely new team, not just a project. Its always fun to work with new people, and form strong lasting work relationships with them.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -