Posted by : Unknown Friday, March 04, 2005

So, my first level on the new game is in preproduction... meaning i'm laying the whole thing out on paper and trying to think of everything I want to be in it.

This can be a taxing thing mentally, becuase i'm basically having to play through the entire level in my head, and make it fun. It's been through a lot of changes this week, but is near completion.

The worst news, is that we found out today that Kian has Bronchitis. I think we caught it early though, and he's on medication and has a machine to get medicines to him through Vapor.

With any luck, he'll be fine soon.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -