Posted by : Unknown Saturday, January 14, 2006

I used to love rain when I was a kid, but now i can't stand it.

Rain now means:

Our dog has to be dried off every time he goes out side...and the mud has to be cleaned off of his paws.

I can't do any work outside.

It's colder.

Its gloomier.

I can't Golf.

...I'm really struggling to think of any good things about rain now.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I hear ya.

    I used to hear people complain about not liking the rain, and didn't know what they were talking about. I thought I liked it.

    Now, after living in Seattle for a year, I truly understand the negative psychological phenomena that can be caused by 26 days stright of rain. Ugh.

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Posts

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -