Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 26, 2016



Once I hit the half way point in my 60 days of 22 Minute Hard Corps, (and after a two week break from a sports injury) I decided it was time to up the weight I was using and push myself a bit further for the second half.  I don't like using the adjustable dumbbells I have, because the grips are metal and aren't comfortable for the types of moves that are required.

I decided to order the PT Sandbag since it is made for the program and all of the videos show how to use it.  It sounded like a fun way to improve my performance and boy does it do that.  It holds 20 pounds of sand (you can fill it less if you like) and the grips are really nice and comfortable.

I did one of the first month workouts just to see how it would go and I could tell a difference in the muscles activated and improved form.  I'm anxious to see how it goes over the next 30 days!

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -