Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 21, 2013



It's time for me to play games for 24 25 hours straight and raise money for kids in need!  Thanks to everyone who supported me in my $1000 goal last year, so this year I am shooting for $1250!  Each donation lets you help decide what games I play and you can even play co-op if you want :)

Details can be found here: EXTRA LIFE DONATIONS

Any donation is appreciated!

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Currently Playing posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -