Posted by : Unknown Monday, April 09, 2012


I've just finished up week two of Couch to 5k and am still really enjoying the program.  I look forward to the runs each time and can tell that the method is getting me in shape to run the next stage.  My problem with running in the past was that I didn't know how to properly build up endurance and never really enjoyed it.

I took a week off the program for our Disney vacation and though we did a ton of walking there, I found that I was a little more sore than usual after the next couple of runs.  Week two consists of the five minute warm up walk and then alternating 90 seconds of jogging and 120 seconds of walking for an additional 20 minutes.

I've found a nice route around the subdivision that gets me close to home as my run ends.  I may need to find a way to lengthen in a bit since the coming weeks moves toward more jogging and less walking, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.


You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts


Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -