Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, May 03, 2011

We went back and forth for a while on where to eat dinner on our first evening in Epcot since there are so many great options and we want to try everything once.  We were debating between Coral Reef and Biergarten when AJ suggested the recently opened Via Napoli and how amazing it is.  So, we took her advice and made the ADR a few weeks in advance of our trip.
We found ourselves starving about an hour before our scheduled time so we went by to see if we could get in early...they seated us within 5 minutes!  Our experience was definitely off to a good start and we were really anxious to try out the brick oven pizza.
My wife ordered a fantastic looking pizza and I was afraid she was going to cut my fingers if I tried to taste it. But, she did give me a piece and it was one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten.  My wife was so impressed that she asked if we could alter any of our future dining plans to eat here again on this trip!
I was really tempted by the 4 cheese pizza, but I am a huge fan of Chicken Parmigiana so I had to give it a try.  Talk about authentic...it even had the bone still in the center!  It was one of the best I've ever eaten...though I wasn't a big fan of the side that was included.
Now it was time for dessert and the quality continued!  My wife is a huge fan of Tiramisu and will order it whenever possible.  She said this was one of the best she'd ever had and again wondered if we could come back :)  There was something unique about the espresso they used that gave it a really nice taste.
I wanted to try something new, so I went with the Zeppole Di Catarina...which is Ricotta Cheese Fritters served with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.  I was already stuffed at this point, but there was no way I was letting this fantastic dessert go to waste.  I nearly had to be carried out of the restaurant after this.

We had a really great experience with fantastic service and a really nice atmosphere.  Having the brick ovens near by gave it a really unique feel and the decor was beautiful.  We will definitely be visiting again on our next trip, especially since I hear they are doing Pizza by the slice during lunch time now :)  Reservations are becoming harder to come by now that Via Napoli is very popular...so be sure to book well in advance.  You can book 6 months ahead using the Disney ADR site.
You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -