Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I received a pleasant surprise while at the London MCM Expo this last week.  I was handed a copy of the June issue of PlayGamer and found Darius from Red Faction: Armageddon on the cover.

I opened up to look over the review of the game and found that not only did it receive a fantastic 9 out of 10, but was also given their PlayGamer "Gold" Award.  Yet another fantastic start for our Metacritic score :)

You should follow me on Twitter here.

You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Red Faction: Armageddon posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -