Posted by : Unknown Friday, May 06, 2011

My weight stayed around the same this week.  I'm actually pretty happy with this because I was only able to get exercise on one day and had a few high calorie meals.  I'm working with a great dietician (Hi Kayla!) who's helped me define a daily calorie target and amount of exercise.  Even with the big meals, I've stayed mainly close to my calorie goal and this is shows me that I can at least keep my weight even.  Once I'm exercising and get down to my desired weight, hopefully eating this way will keep me at that weight for good.

Weekly Achievement: Staying around my calorie goal, even with big meals.

Weekly Struggle: lack of time to exercise

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

One Response so far.

  1. With all the traveling you're doing, it's great that you are still keeping up with the challenge! keep it up!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -