Posted by : Unknown Friday, May 13, 2011

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Well it's finally happened.  Kian and I were playing Lego Star Wars 3 the other night and we got stuck in an area a few levels into the game.  I ran around this area for about 5 minutes and was completely clueless what to do.  Kian says "dad can we switch controllers?" he immediately walks over to the spot that needed interaction and used a character based ability to move us forward.

If you've read any of my previous posts about playing games with Kian, you know that any time he gets frustrated I ask him if he wants to switch so I can help him out.  Not only did he use the exact same tactic with me, but was so cool and calm about it that I had no idea it was coming.  That's my boy :)

So far we've been having a good time with the game doing a mission or two a night.  The amount of unlockable characters is staggering and they have really stepped up the quality on the mission design...especially in the co-op department.  The length of the missions is nice so far as well since we can complete one or two of them easily after dinner before his bedtime.

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Co-Op w/ Kian posts

One Response so far.

  1. Ahd Dib says:

    Awesome! I can't wait to play with my kids like that hehe.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -