Posted by : Unknown Friday, April 29, 2011

Back on Track!  In my last post I said that I was trying to use the last week to eat better and get back on track.  Today I weighed in to find that I was down 6.6 lbs!  Granted that was me losing a lot of the extra weight i had put on, but I'm motivated and moving in the right direction.

Weekly Achievement: Eating better consistently

Weekly Struggle: lack of time to exercise

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -