Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So it's been a crazy couple of months for me...finishing up Red Faction: Armageddon and then doing press events around the globe to help promote it.  My diet and exercise have completely vanished, but now it's time to get moving again.

In order to get myself motivated again and get on the right track, I've decided to take the next week and go hardcore on my diet.  I'm going to see exactly how much weight I can lose before my doctor's appointment next week.  Goals like this usually get me motivated and will help me get back on track quicker.  Wish me luck :)

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -