Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Full Sail just posted a video of the talk from my recent visit.

Since the video doesn't show my powerpoint slides, I've included it here in PDF format so you can follow along if you like.

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSS, subscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Game Design posts

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Hi Jamerson,

    I'm real inspired by your presentation. I'm currently a Game Design at Full Sail as an online student and I'm going to graduate Spring 2012. I reside in West North Carolina and I'm currently working for the Federal Gov't as a CMS Lead. Where I reside there are no video game studios and I wanted to know to if you have any advice on how to go about getting some freelance work in the industry. I have a Programming/Web Developer background in Java, C++ and various Scripting languages. I understand that I will have to travel to Charlotte or the Raleigh/Durham area to pursue internships, but is it possible for a student to get freelance work as well?

    Thanks for your insight.

    Tiffany G.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -