Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We arrived on Disney World property on our first afternoon and met up with my best friend from college for an evening at Downtown Disney.  My Irish wife would have it no other way than a dinner at Raglan Road :)  We had a nice tall table very close to the center of the restaurant with a good view of the stage.  Unfortunately, our early dining time meant that the dancing wouldn't start for some time.
I asked the waiter for recommendations and was told that the Shepard's Pie wasn't a favorite of his...which bummed me out but I find a waiter's suggestion is usually worth taking. So, I decided on the Fish and Chips which turned out to be really good!
Then came dessert and I can't pass up anything with Bailey's in the title...so I had the Baileys Creme Brulee Tart which was also quite good.
About the time we finished eating, we heard dancers making their way around the restaurant and doing little demonstrations near various tables...then the main attraction started.  We hung out for another half our or so to watch the show and my son was having a blast.
After dinner, I headed outside with my son who was apparently inspired by the dancing he'd seen inside(or it struck a nerve in his Irish heritage).  This video is maybe 1/10th of the time he spent out there dancing :)

We had a great time with really good food and would definitely visit Raglan Road again.


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -