Posted by : Unknown Friday, December 17, 2010

Just like last week, I'm down 1.4lbs giving me a grand total of 6.8lbs lost so far.  I'm a little disappointed in a low number since I've been eating pretty well and exercising regularly again.  My workouts using The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout are going much better than with Your Shape Fitness Evolved.  I actually have muscle soreness again and am burning nearly double the calories during the same amount of time.

Weekly Achievement: I'm back to exercising consistently again.

Weekly Struggle: Egg Nog.  I LOVE the stuff...this is why the holidays are so hard.

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSS, subscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -