Posted by : Unknown Saturday, December 04, 2010

Well, before this last week even began I knew it was going to be a tough one.  Thanksgiving feasting followed up by a 3 day trip to San Francisco meant my diet would suffer and there would be no time to exercise.  The good news is my gain was only 2lbs!  I feared a much bigger setback and am pleased since I should be able to recover quickly and get back on track.

Weekly Achievement: Not completely stuffing myself on Thanksgiving day (like I normally would)

Weekly Struggle: Several bad meals in a row while traveling

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -