Posted by : Unknown Thursday, November 18, 2010

uDraw Studio - Game and Tablet

As of this writing uDraw is #9 on Amazon's top 100 best selling video games and has been in the top 100 for its entire 8 days on the market.  This is huge news for THQ and brought our stock up about 10% for the day.  Wow...let's hope this lasts :)

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I was concerned for the sales since I've not seen any marketing and awareness seemed low.  But, apparently the marketing is well placed...we have a smart marketing team :)  I have been thinking about picking one up for Kian and think he would have a blast with it.  He needs some extra help with his handwriting right now so I'm really curious if it would help.

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Game Development posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -