Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My weekly weigh-in was this morning and I'm only down 0.6lbs, though it does get me to 6lbs total on my quest to 30

I do have to say I'm relieved to have some loss since this was a tough week for me diet wise.  I had some big lunches with bad choices and also had crunch food from working late a few nights.

Also, my workouts with Your Shape Fitness Evolved are leaving me underwhelmed overall but I have to keep in mind that it's the beginning routine and could get better.  I also had to skip a couple of nights because of work.  I did just get my copy of The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout and am already encouraged by the opening routines.  I hope that it works out much better for me.

I'm exceedingly nervous about the next week.  Eating around Thanksgiving is going to be bad and additionally I have a 3 day trip to San Francisco the day after I get back into town.  So that's going to be a solid week of not only eating bad but also not being able to exercise.  Guess we'll see how much it sets me back.


Weekly Achievement: Still exercising consistently even though work and being tired tried to derail me.

Weekly Struggle: My wife who frosts cupcakes for a living keeps bringing them home :(


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

One Response so far.

  1. Do your best. Even if you slip during the next week, just get right back at it after your trip. The most important thing is to not dwell on the setbacks but to continue to focus on your goal.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -