Posted by : Unknown Friday, July 09, 2010

Major Nelson posted today that next week they will unveil Destination Arcade which is a new virtual browser for finding Xbox Live Arcade Content.  What this really translates to for me...is they are making it easier for me to find new games to spend money on!


This has been needed for some time so I'm really glad they have addressed the issue. Currently, if a game is not on the front page it's almost impossible to know it's even there to find.

You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Random posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -