Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kinect
Amazon and the Microsoft store both have Kinect at 149.99 so it's seeming likely now.

This really puzzles me since you can buy an entire 360 console for that price.  Not to mention, if they are really trying to go after the Wii then this one device costs nearly as much as an entire Wii console.  They still have time to change their minds, and this info could always be false.

Being the sucker I am, I will buy one...but I'll be waiting for the Kinect/360 Slim bundle that's surely coming this fall.

You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. If you're a regular reader please support the blog by doing your gaming purchases at Amazon.com

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -