Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So, I turned on my Xbox tonight for the first time in forever and was flipping through to see what was new...when I came across a new episode of Inside Xbox Sentuamessage that said something about Red Faction.  Cool!

A few minutes in they display a user question asking if there's another Red Faction game coming and the hosts talk about about Armageddon and say they met up with the Creative Director. Sweet, Zug is gonna be on here...

Next thing I know they are showing an interview with me...and listing me as the lead designer for Spec Ops: The Line. LOL  For the record...i'm Lead Level Designer on RF:A(and have nothing to do with Spec Ops)

Oh well...at least the interview was pretty good :)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/insidexbox/video/suam/default.htm


You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. If you're a regular reader please support the blog by doing your gaming purchases at Amazon.com

See other Game Design posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -