Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My time at work is now consisting of working hard to get as much polished content in before I go and training the guy who's going to take on my work. The funny part, is that this is the 2nd time that i'm leaving a Godfather project and giving my work to this same guy (last time it was so I could move onto "The Simpsons Game").

Next Thursday is my last day at work before they arrive to load up the truck with all of our stuff, take our vehicles and then we fly to Champaign, IL the next morning. It's exciting times to be sure, but also very nerve wrecking. We still have to get our house here rented out and then have the task of finding a new place to live once we arrive.

Good times!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -