Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, October 22, 2008


I started my new job this week as Senior Designer at Volition.
It's going great so far as I'm ramping up and getting to know everyone. The people seem great and we love the area. I'm anxious to get up to speed asap.

3 Responses so far.

  1. MH says:

    Congratulations!

  2. steve says:

    Sweet dude. I hear you've found a place to lease that you like. Everything worked out so quickly for you! Nice!

  3. Unknown says:

    Yeah we found a nice little house with a good size fenced in back yard that's about 4 miles from work. No complaints so far :)

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -