Posted by : Unknown Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well, the wife and I have decided to finally make the jump to the iPhone with the 3G. Our local store was out, but we went ahead and ordered them and should have them in the next week.

This will be my first Apple product and I'm really stoked. Every time I considered getting an ipod of some kind, there would be another one announced so I'd wait. The stars aligned this time with our phones being eligible for an upgrade and my phone really starting to act screwy.

I installed iTunes for the first time to really use and found that my music collection was a mess, so I spend over 5 hours last night getting things organized so that it will work great with our phones.

I also made my first album purchase with iTunes and except for special edition CDs that I really want to own...I may never buy another CD again. Now that I'll have an all in one device to have my music at hand with, the digital move is right for me. In the past, my argument was I may as well buy the CD and create the mp3s as well...but now the CDs are just a pain to store and the digital versions are only 9.99. I can't fight it any longer.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -