Posted by : Unknown Saturday, June 14, 2008

I was talking with my buddy Steve the other day about how this is the first generation of parents that grew up with video games and are now enjoying them with their kids. When I was young, I was generally told they were a waste of time and I should be outside.

Today, some of the best Father/Son time I have with Kian is when we're gaming together. Yes it's crucially important that he's active and I do limit his time playing games... but I also am able to use them as a motivating tool and a self esteem builder.

He's also just reached the next tier of his gaming ability. I handed him the Wii Nunchuck for the first time and we tried out Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Within 5 minutes, he was the one leading us around and destroying things. I almost shed a tear...

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -