Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, April 09, 2008

So, I was working on a level at work today and was prepared to check in about 3 days of changes. I did a sync to get all the latest game assets and then rebuilt the map to ensure that everything was error free before it goes in. During the few minutes that I got someone to buddy check my work and checked in... there was another check in by someone else that deleted a lot of NPCs that I was using in this area.

It was like the only way timing that could have allowed this to happen and resulted in the check ins causing a ton of errors and breaking the map.

sigh

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -