Posted by : Unknown Friday, March 28, 2008

The new White Dwarf has rules for Legendary Battles...that are multi-player at 5000pts or more per side of the table.

Me and Greg are arranging a battle vs Josh and Aaron with 10,000pts per side (5000pts per player) and I'm pretty stoked. Before now, my largest battle was 3000pts...in which my wood elves whomped Josh's Ogres.

Now, i get to combine my Wood Elves and Bretonnians and join forces with Greg's Dwarves and Dark Elves. Aaron is fielding Chaos and Vampire Counts along with Josh's Empire and Ogres.

Should be a blast...and will probably take 8+ hours to complete. We're playing in about 4 weeks I think.

Battle Report to come!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -