Posted by : Unknown Monday, March 10, 2008

As a long time Browns fan, the draft is one of those things that I've come to really look forward to. The hope of drafting a guy that's going to turn things around. I even came to call it my Super Bowl each year.

This year things are different. We traded last year's 1st for Brady Quinn and have now traded our 2nd and 3rd rounders to sure up the Defensive front line in trades for Corey Williams and Shaun Rogers. I LOVE these moves...but now the draft is going to be pretty boring for me since we don't even have a pick on the first day!

Trades happen... so things may change. I love the draft regardless of where the Browns pick, but it still won't be the same.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -