Posted by : Unknown Saturday, January 14, 2006

I used to love rain when I was a kid, but now i can't stand it.

Rain now means:

Our dog has to be dried off every time he goes out side...and the mud has to be cleaned off of his paws.

I can't do any work outside.

It's colder.

Its gloomier.

I can't Golf.

...I'm really struggling to think of any good things about rain now.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I hear ya.

    I used to hear people complain about not liking the rain, and didn't know what they were talking about. I thought I liked it.

    Now, after living in Seattle for a year, I truly understand the negative psychological phenomena that can be caused by 26 days stright of rain. Ugh.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -