Posted by : Unknown Saturday, November 26, 2005

So, The Godfather Game is scheduled to be in stores on March 7th, and the team has finally hit content lock. The main focus now is fixing problems.

Since this is the case, my work is at a point where it can easily be supported by other members of my team...so i'm being transitioned to my next project.

This will probably happen in the next 2 weeks or so, and i'll probably take a week off in between to rest up before going full steam ahead on my next game.

I'm excited about the project, as it was one of the two that i was hoping to end up on.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    So I guess you can't tell us what the game IS, yet?? Since you didn't mention it already...???

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -