Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 30, 2005

The Discworld Series of novels are probably my favorite of all time. They are a mix of Fantasy with Comedy, and incredibly well written and witty. Terry Pratchett's style of writing keeps me coming back for more, so it's a good thing there is 30+ books in the series.

I'm currently through about 10 of them, and find that nearly every page makes me laugh out loud. So, I've decided to occasionally put up here quotes from the novel's I'm ready that strike me as particularly funny or insightful.

Today's quote:

"Inside of every living person...is a dead person waiting to get out"
Book: Reaper Man

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -